Please understand: If your animal has significant medical or behavior issues, a past bite history or a feral cat: We will be unable to help. This non-profit is run by volunteers only and your request if it includes the issues above, you may not be contacted back.
If you are attempting to surrender your animal, our policy is briefly outlined below: surrenders have a cost involved and often need you to foster until the animal is adopted.
We are not a shelter. Our help is not a given or a guarantee. Again, we assist in helping place surrenders whenever possible, however if there is an unwillingness to help us help you, this will not work.
If you have a litter of puppies or kittens and are unwilling to fix your momma and dad, we can not help. If the animal you are inquiring about is a stray, please take it to a local vet or the shelter so efforts can be made to scan for a microchip and get the animal back to its owner. We can not accept stray animals.
It is our mission to help animals in need to the best of our ability, however we make no guarantees that we can make all humans happy in this process.
Thank you in advance for understanding.....
Q - DO YOU TAKE ANIMALS FROM THE COMMUNITY?
Yes, we do as long as these criteria are met:
- We must have space in one of our foster families, or in one of our partner programs at Petsmart.
- The animal being surrendered must get along with other like animals.
- We require a $250.00 and up surrender fee.
- Dogs and cats under 5 years of age- The fee is $250 + $100 if the animal is unaltered.
- Dogs and Cats 5 to 6 years of age- The fee is $250 + $100 if the animal is unaltered and the animal will be required to have a health exam by our Veterinarian.
- Dogs and Cats 7 years of age and older- The fee is $2,000 and the animal will be required to have a health exam by our Veterinarian including a Senior Profile Blood Test.
Questions, Comments or Feedback